A TUSCAN VILLA FOR 11
Located in Montelopio di Peccioli stands this villa. On two floors and measuring up to 250 sqm. A traditional 1800 Tuscan farmhouse converted with great attention to detail by the proprietors, the Ruatti family. The original features such as the terracotta flooring, chestnut wooden beams, and stone walls enhance the modern restoration to provide a comfortable environment.
GROUND FLOOR: A fully equipped built-in kitchen with a full range of modern appliances and a utility cupboard, a furnished living room with a large table, sofas, armchairs, and satellite TV, a spacious lounge enhanced by an original rustic fireplace surrounded by sofas, armchairs and satellite TV; a bathroom equipped for the disabled; a double bedroom (or twin beds) with satellite TV and ensuite bathroom with shower.
FIRST FLOOR: A stone and wrought iron staircase leading to the first floor and the bedrooms: 2 doubles (or twin beds, which can be transformed into triples), 1 double bedroom (a single bed can be added to this room) each with an en suite bathroom with shower, an open fireplace, satellite TV and a built-in cupboard. A spiral staircase leads to the “dovecote”, a tower which looms from the centre of the roof converted into a comfortable lounge offering a 360° panoramic view of the hilly landscape.
The kitchen and living room on the ground floor opens out onto a porch sheltered by a wrought iron pergola where you can enjoy your meals or simply relax on comfortable sofas. The Villa has under-floor central heating and air conditioning throughout which can be adjusted as required in every room plus a central sound system with concealed speakers in every room, alarm, safe, and telephone. The grounds provide ample leisure facilities: there is a small rustic style hut open on 3 sides equipped for preparing meals and a barbecue or simply to relax, a 15m x 5m swimming pool with a depth from 40cm to 150cm. with Roman spa steps leading into the pool and a hydro-massage zone: just push the button to release the water jets for a soothing lower back and neck massage. Three sides of the pool are decorated with flowers and the fourth with a small waterfall where the water is only 40 cm in depth and therefore ideal for children; a solarium with sunbeds, chairs, and small tables for those who prefer to bask in the sunshine; a wrought iron sheltered gazebo with sofas and armchairs for those who prefer the shade.
OUTDOORS: The villa is surrounded by a spacious 5.000 m garden, landscaped with traditional Tuscan flora, enclosed by an electric fence and Mediterranean shrub hedges to ensure total privacy and a sheltered car park.
To summarise: Exclusive villa sleeps 8 + 3, made up of 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, living room, kitchen and dining room, private pool with relaxation area and a swimming pool for children, park of 5000 sqm and private parking.
Quote, reference: 4475
WHILE HERE WHY NOT....
- Take part in a cooking class. The first cooking school in Terre di Pisa. An authentic rural setting in an olive grove where a local granny chef makes a warm atmosphere like in the olden days. Here you learn the secrets of the best Tuscan specialities while cooking with other foodies like you!
- Pasta & Pizza cooking class. Great fun during a hands-on activity with a focus on fresh pasta and pizza making. Particularly appreciated by families with children, a weekly cookery lesson on Thursdays at MY TUSCAN KITCHEN cooking school.
- VIP Cooking Class & Wine Tour at a Tuscan Winery. A very interesting and complete half-day programme with a focus on cooking at a local wine farm and enjoying excellent local wines served during the class and enjoying lunch or dinner. It is the perfect activity for people who want to learn about food & wines in just a few hours.
- In-home cooking classes at your private villa in Tuscany. The most comfortable way to experience a cooking class in Tuscany: stay home and we get there! We bring all the foods and wines, any necessary tools and you will prepare a full Tuscan meal with our guidance. In the end, we serve dinner and clean up!
- Private Chef at your Villa.
- Pasta & Pizza making at a local pastry shop. Visit a historical pastry shop in a minor medieval village of Tuscany and meet a crazy pastry maker and learn all his secrets in the preparation of delicious cakes and cookies like panforte, cantuccini, cavallucci as well as panettone and many other delicacies…
- Private Cooking Class at an ancient organic farm. A unique place and a unique cooking experience: visit an organic farm that recovers ancient forgotten grains and learns how to make pasta and other delicacies with the rare ingredients available on the farm!
- Pizza making Class in Tuscany at Pizzaiolo Aldo. A fantastic man and his lovely country cottage welcome you for an unforgettable experience for the palate and for the eyes! Meet the pizza maker, learn how to make pizza, eat lots of great food and enjoy wine in a small paradise!