A VILLA IN RIMINI
Bright detached house, surrounded by rolling hills, 8km from Rimini, 23km from Riccione and 15km from the Republic of San Marino. Leave your everyday life behind and treat yourself to precious moments of relaxation. An ideal location for families and groups of friends. The villa is surrounded by grounds of up to 5000 m2 and offers a beautiful view up to the Adriatic Sea in the distance. On the ground floor a large and bright living room with access to the large and well equipped terrace with barbecue, for pleasant hours outdoors. Whirlpool tub and a relaxation area with sofas and sun loungers in a corner of the terrace. The area offers a variety of activities: the famous amusement parks of the Adriatic coast (24 km), the aquarium of Cattolica (35 km) and the numerous sights of San Marino. The villa has a lift which is available only in case of disability. In the basement of the villa there is a wine cellar, where the owners organize occasional tastings in the summer and where guests can participate for free. With 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Reference 3226h.
TIPS & SUGGESTIONS:
1. Check out Miniature Italy. Made up of 85,000 square metres with 270 historical buildings and monuments, reproduced to scale and providing a fun and educational experience to visitors where you get to discover Italy's rich cultural heritage.
2. Check out the Pescheria Vecchia, the old fish market which is the place to hang out in the evenings.
3. Did you know that this is Fellini's city
4. Rimini’s main beach is famous around the world and stretches an impressive 15km and with all the amenities one would expect.
5. Ideal for the superclub goesrs amongst you....