"Wine rejoices the heart of Man and Joy is the Mother of all Virtues"
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
You will head to San Gimignano where you will be staying. For your romantic stay, we will arrange a table for 2 in the Chigi Tower, a UNESCO treasure. What better place to take part in a wine tasting or a private dinner in Tuscany than in an authentic Medieval Tower.
Strategically located in the centre of San Gimignano, the private tower offers breathtaking views of the surroundings and is the perfect place for your celebration or event.
The experience includes:
• Meeting at Piazza del Duomo square at 6:00 pm
• Welcome by the owner and Visit of the Tower at 6:15 pm
• Aperitif on the beautiful terrace and Prosecco toast at 6.30 pm
• 5 courses Exclusive Dinner in the Tower at 7:00 pm
Fifteen Tuscan Products to Taste
• Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
• Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
• Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
• Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
• Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
• Chianti D.O.C.G.
• Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
• Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
• Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
• Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
• VinBeato - Dessert Wine
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
• White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
• Hot Pepper flavored Olive Oil
• Balsamic Old Vinegar selected
Further Upgrades and Ideas
A truffle hunting experience. Accompanied by a professional guide with his dogs, every day for an hour you can have a wonderful experience in search of the truffle. Here you will find precious white and black truffle. Learn to identify the different species of trees and the ideal habitat for the growth of truffles.
This experience includes:
• Lesson on how to recognize and search for Truffle with an English speaking translator
• 1 hour of truffle hunting with a professional guide that will teach you the technical information about truffle. You will learn why they are fundamentals in the slow-food movements and how to use and keep them
• Lunch or Dinner with Tuscan products
• Appetisers: Tuscan salami and cheeses, bruschetta (Bread with Olive Oil), and snack
• First Course: Truffle lasagna with meat sauce
• Second Course: Roasted meat with pot
• Dessert: Cantuccini with Dessert Wine
OR you can enjoy truffle hunting, a cooking class, lunch, and wine tasting.